- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Pamlico Animal Hospital provides compassionate medical care in a full-service veterinary facility, including preventive medicine, hospitalization, boarding, and grooming. 24-hour emergency care is available for our clients' pets seven days a week, including holidays.
Pamlico Animal Hospital is supported by extensive in-house diagnostic and surgical equipment which allows us to offer complete and timely treatment options for your pet. We also carry a full line of pet health care products, including heartworm prevention, flea and tick products, and Purina diets for all stages of your pet's life.
We're pleased to offer the following services in our Washington Veterinary Clinic:
- Preventive medicine including vaccinations, heartworm prevention, flea/tick control, and wellness programs for all stages of life.
- Emergency services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to all of our loyal clients.
- Surgical services including spays/neuters, orthopedic, and general surgeries – with state of the art patient anesthesia and surgical monitoring.
- Hospitalization and critical are services with in-house laboratory testing to aid in a timely diagnosis of your pet.
- Grooming services.
- Boarding services.
- Purina Vet Diets.
- Digital X-ray with flims reviewed by Idexx Radiologists.
- Microchipping to protect your pet if should be lost or stolen.
- Skin, dental, and pet care products exclusively sold in veterinary hospitals
Types of Pets Seen
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Pamlico Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Call us for more information. You may be referred to the Avian and Exotic Animal Care located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We gladly accept payment by cash, in-state check, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card or Care Credit.